– “Scope – Quality Retaining Display Rendering Workload Scaling based on User-Smartphone Distance” received the Best Paper Nomination from the 35th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2016.
– Dr. Chen is appointed as the local chair for the 4th ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom) 2017.
– Dr. Chen acted as the local organizer and session moderator of the Embedded Systems Week (ESWeeK) 2016 at Pittsburgh PA.
– Dr. Chen attended the 29th IEEE System-on-Chip Conference (SoCC) 2016 at Seattle WA.
– Dr. Chen also presented the paper of “Practical Power Consumption Analysis with Current Smartphones”.
– Dr. Chen acted as the local organizer and session moderator of the IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI) 2016 at Pittsburgh PA.
– Also, it’s the Pittsburgh’s Bicentennial Festival. Happy 200th Birthday to Pittsburgh.
– Dr. Chen attended the 53rd Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2016 at Austin TX.
– Dr. Chen also presented the paper of “MORPh: Mobile OLED- friendly Recording and Playback System for Low Power Video Streaming”.