– Congratulations to Dr. Zhuwei Qin, the first doctoral student graduated from our laboratory.
– Dr. Qin joins San Francisco State University as an Assistant Professor.
– Fuxun Yu attended the 32nd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Workshop on Compact Deep Neural Networks with Industrial Applications (NeurIPS CDNNIA) 2018 at Montreal, Canada.
– Fuxun Yu presented two papers:
“Demystifying Neural Network Filter Pruning”,
“Distilling Critical Paths in Convolutional Neural Networks”.
– Dr. Chen participated the Future Chip Forum 2017 hosted by the Tsinghua University.
– The whole IF-Lab visited Dr. Xiuzhen Cheng‘s lab in the Department of Computer Science of the George Washington University.
– All the 2017 Ph.D. students have arrived the GMU.
– Our IF-Lab had a celebration party at the Kogia Korean BBQ restaurant.
The Intelligence Fusion Lab is directed by Dr. Xiang Chen from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the George Mason University. The lab’s major research investigation is focused on mobile computing, wearable devices, and embedded systems. The research topics may involve deep learning application and acceleration, distributed mobile computing, machine learning security, mobile display, and graphics, as well as VR/AR technologies.
The main campus of George Mason University is located in the City of Fairfax, Virginia, approximately 15 miles (24 km) west of Washington, DC. Mason is now ranked among the highest research institutions by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. U.S. News and World Report rank Mason as one of the top 10 “Up-and-Coming Institutions” for national universities, and top 100 “Best Engineering Graduate Schools” in Electrical & Computer Engineering (#82 in CE). It is currently the largest and most diverse university in Virginia.
We are looking for the Ph.D. students on the topics of mobile computing, mobile system development, machine learning, distributed system and etc. Please contact at xchen26 at gmu dot edu