– Dr. Chen was invited to the school seminar at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “The Software and Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”.
– Dr. Chen served as the local chair and poster session chair for the 4th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) 2019 at Arlington, VA.
– Three Papers are accepted by the 23rd International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2020.
“AntiDOte: Attention-based Dynamic Optimization for Neural Network Runtime Efficiency”
“DCCNN: Computational Flow Redefinition for Efficient CNN Inference through Model Structural Decoupling”
– One Paper is accepted by the 5th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) 2019.
“Task-Adaptive Incremental Learning for Intelligent Edge Devices”
– Dr. Chen attended the 3rd IBM/IEEE/CAS/EDS – AI Compute Symposium “From Brain to Brainstorming for AI” (IBM-AICS) 2019 at Yorktown Heights, NY.
– Dr. Chen presented the poster “LanCe: A Comprehensive and Lightweight CNN Defense Methodology against Physical Adversarial Attacks on Embedded Multimedia Applications”.
– Dr. Tei-Wei Kuo from the Hongkong City University visited the IF-Lab for research discussion.
– The whole lab visited the Department of Computer Science of Duke University, Durham NC, hosted Dr. Yiran Chen.
– One Papers is accepted by the 28th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM) 2019.
“Multi-stage Deep Classifier Cascades for Open World Recognition”
– Dr. Chen attended the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) (DAC) 2019 at Macao, China.
– Dr. Chen presented the paper “Interpreting and Evaluating Neural Network Robustness”.
– One Papers is accepted by the 30th British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) 2019.
“Functionality-Oriented Convolutional Filter Pruning”