– Congratulations to Dr. Zirui Xu, the second doctoral student who graduated from our laboratory.
– Dr. Zirui Xu joins the CVS Health Research Lab as a Cloud Engineer.
– Dr. Chen served as the steering chair for the NSF Workshop on Redefining the Future of Computer Architecture from First Principles (NSF Arch-1 2022).
– One Paper is accepted by the ACM Web Conference, Workshop on Efficiency of Modern Data Centers
“Powering Multi-Task Federated Learning with Competitive GPU Resource Sharing” is accepted as a regular paper.
– One Paper is accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD) 2022.
“AntiDoteX: Attention-Based Dynamic Optimization for Neural Network Runtime Efficiency”
– One Paper is accepted by the International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, & Signal Processing
“Deep Kernel Learning Network with Multiple Learning Paths” is accepted as a regular paper.
– Two Papers are accepted by the 59th Design Automation Conference
“Rethinking Multi-Tenant AI with GPU Computing”
“An In-Sensor Adversarial Attacks Defending Approach with Computing-in-Memory Engine”
– One Paper is accepted by the International Conference on Communication
“Wideband Spectrum Sensing based on Collaborative Multi-Task Learning” is accepted as a regular paper.
– Xiang Chen, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), received the NSF CAREER Award funding from the National Science Foundation for the project: (“CAREER: ‘Adapt, Learn, Collaborate’ — Closing the Pervasive Edge AI.”)
– Dr. Chen will receive total funding of $580,000 from NSF for this award. Funding will begin in July 2022 and will end in late June 2027.
– One Paper is accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD) 2020.
“REIN the RobuTS: Robust DNN-based Image Recognition in Autonomous Driving Systems”
“DiReCtX: Dynamic Resource- Aware CNN Reconfiguration Framework for Real-Time Mobile Application”
– Two Papers are accepted by the Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision
“Deep Learning Alternating Direction Method of Multipliers” is accepted as a regular paper;
“DoPa: A Fast and Comprehensive CNN Defense Methodology against Physical Adversarial Attacks” is accepted as a workshop paper for the Workshop on Artificial Intelligence of Things hosted by the Microsoft Research.