– Dr. Chen was invited to the school seminar at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “The Software and Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 3rd IBM/IEEE/CAS/EDS – AI Compute Symposium “From Brain to Brainstorming for AI” (IBM-AICS) 2019 at Yorktown Heights, NY.
– Dr. Chen presented the poster “LanCe: A Comprehensive and Lightweight CNN Defense Methodology against Physical Adversarial Attacks on Embedded Multimedia Applications”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI) (DAC) 2019 at Macao, China.
– Dr. Chen presented the paper “Interpreting and Evaluating Neural Network Robustness”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 56th Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2019 at Las Vegas, NV.
– Dr. Chen presented the paper:
“ReForm: Static and Dynamic Resource-Aware DNN Reconfiguration Framework for Mobile Device”;
“MASKER: Adaptive Mobile Security Enhancement against Automatic Speech Recognition in Eavesdropping”.
– Dr. Chen was invited to the Comcast Research Lab D.C., Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “High-Performance and Robust Computing for Artificial Intelligence on Edge”.
– Dr. Chen attended the 25th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA)
(HPCA) 2019 at Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave an invited talk at the IEEE Workshop on SecArch: Built-in Security-Architecture, Chip, and System.
– “The Software-Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”
– Zhuwei Qin attended the 24th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference
(ASP-DAC) 2019 at Seoul, South Korea.
– Zhuwei presented three papers:
“HAMPER: High-Performance Adaptive Mobile Security Enhancement against Malicious Speech and Image Recognition”
“REIN: A Robust Training Method for Enhancing Generalization Ability of Neural Networks in Autonomous Driving Systems”
“CAPTOR: A Class Adaptive Filter Pruning Framework for Convolutional Neural Networks in Mobile Applications”
– Fuxun Yu attended the 32nd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems, Workshop on Compact Deep Neural Networks with Industrial Applications (NeurIPS CDNNIA) 2018 at Montreal, Canada.
– Fuxun Yu presented two papers:
“Demystifying Neural Network Filter Pruning”,
“Distilling Critical Paths in Convolutional Neural Networks”.
– Dr. Chen attended the NSF Internet of Things (IoT) Workshops hosted by Dr. Wolf (ICCAD) at San Diego CA.
– Dr. Chen presented the talk “Interpretation, Evaluation, and Enhancement of Neural Network Robustness”.
– Dr. Chen attended the NSF CNS PI Meeting and the ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) 2018 at Seattle WA.
– Dr. Chen presented the talk “DSecurity of Machine Learning in Mobile System”.