– Dr. Chen hosted the Caffe2 Tutorial with Dr. Yangqing Jia and Dr. at the Tsinghua University.
– The senior design project of “RVVR: Remote Video Telecommunication Framework based on Virtual Reality” is completed!
– Thanks to all the team members: Kyle A Quinn, Geoge Andrews, Thao Vy Vo, and Yuqi Hong.
– Dr. Chen and Zhuwei Qin attend the ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom) at Arlington VA.
– Zhuwei also presented the paper of “Brain-Inspired Computing Accelerated by Memristor Technology”.
– Dr. Chen acted as the organizer assistant of the Future Chip Forum 2016 hosted by the Tsinghua University.
– Dr. Chen is appointed as the local chair for the 4th ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom) 2017.
– Dr. Chen acted as the local organizer and session moderator of the Embedded Systems Week (ESWeeK) 2016 at Pittsburgh PA.
– Dr. Chen is appointed as Associate Editor of ACM/SIGDA E-Newsletter.
– Dr. Chen acted as the local organizer and session moderator of the IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI) 2016 at Pittsburgh PA.
– Also, it’s the Pittsburgh’s Bicentennial Festival. Happy 200th Birthday to Pittsburgh.