– Dr. Xiang Chen and the Co-PI Dr. Yiran Chen from the Duke University received grants of $50,000 from National Science Fundation (NSF).
September 1st, 2017~ August 31st, 2020
CSR: Small: Collaborative Research: EUReCa: Enabling Untethered VR/AR System via Human-centric Graphic Computing and Distributed Data Processing
– Dr. Chen attended the International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2017 at Lausanne Swiss.
– We also received the Best Paper Award for the embedded system track.
– “MoDNN: Local Distributed Mobile Computing System for Deep Neural Network” received the Best Paper Award from the 20th International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2017.
– “Scope – Quality Retaining Display Rendering Workload Scaling based on User-Smartphone Distance” received the Best Paper Nomination from the 35th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2016.