– The senior design project of “RVVR: Remote Video Telecommunication Framework based on Virtual Reality” is completed!
– Thanks to all the team members: Kyle A Quinn, Geoge Andrews, Thao Vy Vo, and Yuqi Hong.
– Dr. Chen attended the 36th International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD) 2017 at Irvine CA.
– Dr. Chen also presented the paper of “VoCaM: Visualization Oriented Convolutional Neural Network Acceleration on Mobile System.”
– The IF-Lab had a Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival Party at the Maine Avenue Fish Market.
– The whole IF-Lab visited Dr. Xiuzhen Cheng‘s lab in the Department of Computer Science of the George Washington University.
– Dr. Chen visited the Department of Computer Science of the Caritas Institute of Higher Education at Hong Kong, hosted Dr. Liying Zhao and Dr. Jason Xue from CityU.
– Dr. Chen and Zhuwei Qin attend the ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom) at Arlington VA.
– Zhuwei also presented the paper of “Brain-Inspired Computing Accelerated by Memristor Technology”.
– All the 2017 Ph.D. students have arrived the GMU.
– Our IF-Lab had a celebration party at the Kogia Korean BBQ restaurant.
– One Invited Paper was accepted by the 36th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2017.
“VoCaM: Visualization Oriented Convolutional Neural Network Acceleration on Mobile System”
– Dr. Chen was invited by the Qufu Normal University, hosted by Dr. Jiguo Yu, the Dean of the School of Computer Science.
– Dr. Chen also gave the talk of “Challenge and Opportunities of Mobile Development”.