– The whole IF-Lab visited Dr. Xiuzhen Cheng‘s lab in the Department of Computer Science of the George Washington University.
– Dr. Chen visited the Department of Computer Science of the Caritas Institute of Higher Education at Hong Kong, hosted Dr. Liying Zhao and Dr. Jason Xue from CityU.
– Dr. Chen and Zhuwei Qin attend the ACM International Conference on Nanoscale Computing and Communication (NanoCom) at Arlington VA.
– Zhuwei also presented the paper of “Brain-Inspired Computing Accelerated by Memristor Technology”.
– All the 2017 Ph.D. students have arrived the GMU.
– Our IF-Lab had a celebration party at the Kogia Korean BBQ restaurant.
– One Invited Paper was accepted by the 36th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2017.
“VoCaM: Visualization Oriented Convolutional Neural Network Acceleration on Mobile System”
– Dr. Chen was invited by the Qufu Normal University, hosted by Dr. Jiguo Yu, the Dean of the School of Computer Science.
– Dr. Chen also gave the talk of “Challenge and Opportunities of Mobile Development”.
– Dr. Xiang Chen and the Co-PI Dr. Yiran Chen from the Duke University received grants of $50,000 from National Science Fundation (NSF).
September 1st, 2017~ August 31st, 2020
CSR: Small: Collaborative Research: EUReCa: Enabling Untethered VR/AR System via Human-centric Graphic Computing and Distributed Data Processing
– One Paper was accepted by the 30th International System On-Chip Conference (SoCC) 2017.
“MobiCore: An Adaptive Hybrid Approach for Power-Efficient CPU Management on Android Devices”
– Dr. Chen attended the 54th Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2017 at Austin TX.
– Dr. Chen attended the poster of “Efficient Deployment of Structurally Pruned DNNs on Distributed Mobile Systems”