– One Paper was accepted by the 30th International System On-Chip Conference (SoCC) 2017.
“MobiCore: An Adaptive Hybrid Approach for Power-Efficient CPU Management on Android Devices”
– Two Papers was accepted by the 36th International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) 2017.
“MeDNN: A Distributed Mobile System with Enhanced Partition and Deployment for Large-Scale DNNs”
“AdaLearner: An Adaptive Distributed Mobile Learning System for Neural Networks”
– Dr. Chen attended the International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2017 at Lausanne Swiss.
– We also received the Best Paper Award for the embedded system track.
– Our paper of “MoDNN: Local Distributed Mobile Computing System for Deep Neural Network” received the Best Paper Award from the 20th International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2017.
– Chinese faculties in the George Mason University hosted the Chinese New Year festival reunion.
– Fuxun Yu joined the Intelligence Fusion Lab (IF-Lab). He graduated from the Harbin Institute of Technology with the bachelor degree in the computer science.
– IF-Lab had the hot pot dinner party to celebrate the 2017 Chinese New Year.
– Zirui Xu joined the Intelligence Fusion Lab (IF-Lab). He graduated from the Beijing Jiaotong University with the master degree in the telecommunication engineering.