– Dr. Chen was invited to the school seminar at the University of the District of Columbia, Washington D.C.
– Dr. Chen gave the talk “The Software and Hardware Approaches for Deep Learning Security Enhancement”.
– Dr. Chen served as the local chair and poster session chair for the 4th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) 2019 at Arlington, VA.
– Three Papers are accepted by the 23rd International Conference on Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE) 2020.
“AntiDOte: Attention-based Dynamic Optimization for Neural Network Runtime Efficiency”
“DCCNN: Computational Flow Redefinition for Efficient CNN Inference through Model Structural Decoupling”
– One Paper is accepted by the 5th ACM/IEEE Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC) 2019.
“Task-Adaptive Incremental Learning for Intelligent Edge Devices”